Amendment No. 1 to HB2043. Curcio Signature of Sponsor
AMEND Senate Bill No. 1997 House Bill No. 2043*
SECTION 3. Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 39-17-452(a)(3), is amended by
deleting the subdivision and substituting:
(3) It is an offense for a person to knowingly:
(A) Sell, or offer for sale, Kratom;
(B) Distribute, sell, or offer for sale, Kratom; or (C) Purchase or possess Kratom.
How to help:
- Complete the email contact form on the Tennessee page (link below- www.protectkratom.org/tenn )
- When contacting officials, please share your personal experience with kratom. Remember to stress that banning kratom will make criminals out of thousands of Tennessee citizens
- Call the legislators on the House Finance Committee and tell them not to support Amendment Section 3 that would criminalize kratom
- If you know of any other Tennessee kratom protectors, please share this with them and invite them to contact officials!