Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of the questions we get the most. If you don’t see what’s on your mind, reach out to us anytime on phone, chat, or email.
Before You Order
What is Kratom?
Kratom, or Mitragyna Speciosa, is a tree native to countries such as: Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, and Thailand. It is best known for the leaves which distribute over 40 different psychoactive compounds and alkaloids. Farmers harvest our Kratom leaves from these mature trees where they then begin the meticulous process of cultivation, drying, and crushing our raw Kratom leaves.
Where is Kratom illegal?
Kratom products are not legal in:
- California – City of San Diego and Oceanside
- Florida – Sarasota County
- Illinois – City of Jerseyville. Illinois also bans the sale of Kratom to minors under 18.
- New Hampshire – 18 and over only
- Rhode Island
There are strict regulations against billing through, or shipping into any region where Kratom is banned. Kratom Lords actively enforces these restrictions to protect our customers, employees, and future of the entire Kratom community. If either the billing or shipping address contain an address from any of these locations, your transaction will not process and you will receive an error message. If it is just your billing address that is located in a banned location and you are not shipping there, contact us for options.
Will Kratom cause me to fail a drug test?
Kratom is not detectable on many standard drug tests such as a 5-panel drug test, but some kratom alkaloids can be identified on certain drug tests that involve urine or blood. There is also a drug test that specifically tests for Kratom. It is known as a 10-panel drug test. When using a 10-panel drug test the substance can be detected for up to 7 days after use but many variables can influence how long the drug can be detected in a person system including:
- Fat percentage and body weight: Kratom is known to stay longer in the system of someone with heavier bodyweight.
- A person’s age: Older people metabolize drugs more slowly than those who are younger.
- Metabolic rate.
- The amount of Kratom used
- Other substances that may have been consumed: Combining drugs affects the rate they eliminate from your body.
- Health problems.
- Liver function: A person with liver disease may metabolize substances more slowly.
Placing Your Order
What is Route Shipping Insurance?
Route ShippingInsurance Route is a third-party application, that allows customers to buy shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers shipment in case of lost, stolen, or damaged. In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
- Domestic orders - 7 days.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Paying For Your Order
What are your current payment options?
We currently accept the following payment options:
- Credit Card
Can you take a payment over the phone?
We are currently unable to take payments over the phone. Please contact customer support to help resolve your issue.
Where do I enter my credit card information?
Please enter the following information into the Credit / Debit Card input box.
- Credit/Debit card number
- Expiry Date
- CVC Number (3 digit number at the back of the card)
Click on "Place Order" to confirm and complete your purchase.
Please note that for security reasons your billing address address has to match your Credit/Debit card billing address.
I was charged twice, what do I do?
If you are seeing multiple charges on your account for an order, they typically are shown as "Pending". If they are shown as pending and you had issues making your payment originally, these extra payments will typically disappear off your account in 1-3 business days. If you have multiple charges on your account that are shown as "Completed", please email us a copy of the transactions from your statement showing that they are marked "Completed". Please make sure that the payment descriptor is included in the photo so we can identify the source of the payment. We will look into this right away and refund any extra payment.
Where do we ship to?
Kratom Lords currently ships domestically to all states in the U.S where Kratom is legal and internationally to Canada. We do not ship to the following locations*:
- Rhode Island
- San Diego, California
- Jerseyville, Illinois
- Sarasota County, Florida
- Oceanside, California
- Ontario, Oregon
- Union County, Mississippi
*This list may not include some locations where kratom is regulated. Check with local law enforcement agencies for more information.
Please be advised that Kratom is prohibited in these locations;and our system will not allow shipping to these destinations. For more information on locations where kratom has been banned and why please visit this helpful kratom legality map or the American Kratom Association.
What is your same day shipping policy?
All orders placed before 2:00 PM EST Monday-Friday will ship from our warehouse the same day. Any order placed after 2:00 PM EST will ship out the following business day. The cutoff time for Saturday is 12:00 PM EST. If an order is placed on a Saturday, after the cutoff time, your order will ship the following Monday.
During a sale the cutoff time for same day shipping is 2:00 PM EST. Due to high volume of orders we may not be able to guarantee your order will ship out that same day.
Once packages leave our warehouse they will follow USPS rules regarding delivery schedule.
*Exceptions for Same Day Shipping are US Federal holidays where USPS is closed. Packages will ship the following business day.
The tracking on my order shows delivered, but I can't find my order
If your tracking is showing that your package was delivered but you didn't receive it, we ask that you use the following steps.
- Please check with your local mail carrier. They have to scan the package delivered and are your best source of information. They do take pride in your work and can GPS verify where the package was delivered. If left somewhere else they will attempt to retrieve it for you.
- Please check with your neighbors as sometimes these packages get left on the wrong doorstep. Mail carriers do make mistakes.
- Check with your local post office as there may have been an issue with the delivery and the package may be available for pickup.
- We ask that you wait 24 hours after the order has been marked delivered to see if it does show up. It has been known that packages will mysteriously show up the next day.
If your none of these steps have located your package, the next step is to file a claim with Route, the shipping insurance company who insures our orders (Had to have selected this option during checkout). You can use the following link claims.route.com, the email that was sent to you after your order, or their IOS app to file the claim. They will either refund or replace the order for you.
If you have any questions or issues with the claim process you can reach out to our customer support using the contact us link or emailing [email protected].We appreciate you and apologize for the inconvenience.
What is Express Shipping?
Priority Express shipping through the USPS is the fastest shipping option we offer. The USPS will set the delivery window on their website and it comes with a money back guarantee if you don't receive your package by the date/time given on USPS.com. Most packages are delivered overnight but can take up to the second day, depending on where you live.
If you haven't received your package by the time listed on USPS.com, please email us at [email protected] and let us know.
*Please note that the USPS and our warehouse are closed on Sundays and is not considered a shipping day.
For further information, please see the USPS websites page at https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail-express.htm
I haven't received my tracking information
- All shipping confirmation emails are sent out from the email address [email protected]. Please check your spam/junk folder as sometimes these emails will be filtered by your email server.
- Our cutoff time for same day shipping is 2:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and 12:00 PM on Saturdays, so any orders placed after won't get a shipping confirmation email until the following morning when your order is ready to ship.
- *Note: If you haven't received any confirmations, you may have entered your email address incorrectly on the order thus preventing the emails from reaching you. Let our customer support staff know and we can get your tracking for you.
- If you need further assistance, please reach out to customer support for help
Once You Have Your Order
What is your return policy?
Please refer to - Shipping and Return policy.
What is your return address?
6330 N Andrews Ave, Unit 274
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Please make sure the product is unopened.
- Make sure to email us the photos of the product being returned as well as tracking number for our records and to release your order quicker.
Thank you for taking extra care.
How do I return my package?
If you are returning an order for either a refund or exchange please use the following steps.
- Make sure the products are unopened and factory sealed.
- Please send two photos to customer support. The first is a photo of the product bags you are returning. The second is a photo of the tracking number for your return. These photos allow us to send your replacement or make the refund without having to wait for the packages to reach us. If no photos are received we will have to wait for your package to be received and cataloged by our warehouse, which can delay the processing of your return/exchange
- Mail the package back to the following address.
6330 N Andrews Ave, Unit 274
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Please let us know if you have any questions.